March 23, 2010

Poopy day

Sighh today SUCKED! This might have been one of the worst days of the year so far. First of all, here was what I THOUGHT today was going to be like;

8:00: Wake up
8:30: Leave for crepes w/ my sis.
10:00: Eat crepe
10:30: Leave back for home
12:00: Chill with my boyfriend till 3
3:00: Do my homework
5:00: Go to school.
6:00: Write a test, hand in paper
6:30: School
9:20: Go home and sleep.
(Photo of 'neutella & banana crepe' from Cafe Crepe $5.75)

That is what I thought was going to happen and was going to be one of the best days. BUT here is how it went down.

8:00: Wake up
8:30: Sis has to go to the ROM for project, No crepes.
10:00: Stuck at home
10:30: Find out my bf has to get his car fixed, and get a hair cut
12:00: My dad comes home randomly and tells me to cook rice for dinner
3:00: Do my homework (took longer then anticipated)
5:00: Struggling to print homework, put contacts in with lotion on my hands and my eyes start to sting, burnt dinner
6:00: Barley make it to school to write test
6:30:School, but I'm practically falling asleep, so I left during the break.
9:20: Eating soup with my boo, but they didn't have the nice flat noodles I usually get and they gave me a very small serving of beef from what they usually give. I was very disappointed. So I treated myself to a Mcflurry, but now I feel fat. :(


(This is what the soup was supposed to look like from Pho Vietnamese $4.95)




And that was my not so cool day. Well I wouldnt' say it was THAT bad. Atleast I finished my homework in time, got to write the test, saw my bf and had a mcflurry :) Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment