March 28, 2010

Cosmos Gray


(Picture from Pink Colour!)


So I've been thinking of getting a new pair of contacts. Here are my previous contacts, "Cosmos Gray". I like them because they were the closest thing to clear but the only thing wrong with them is most of my brown eye colour shows.



This is what I saw when I was buying it. From this you can really see that they look almost clear except for the black outline.



I only noticed recently that they were supposed to be shaped.. star like. Well like one of those POW! bubbles.



More info about these contacts are here! I bought my contacts from Pacific Mall but i realized that you can get them cheaper from the site. The only thing wrong from ordering from the site is that if there is a defect with it they dont do refunds. If they send you the wrong prescription or wrong design sure but if there is a rip or anything they wont have anything to do with it.



I think these ones are really nice but it dosen't look like you can see them very well on dark coloured eyes.


I also love these ones! They look super big when you where them and I love the colours. I think i might get the purple ones first.

2 comments:

  1. I want to get contacts as well! Firstly 'cause my glasses make my face look TOO round, secondly, well.. it'll make my eyes puffy LOL x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes contacts are really cool. lol. Especially since you like sports it'll be easier.

    ReplyDelete