March 23, 2010

Band-aid Lens

So for the past January - March I've pretty much been going to school. Not to exciting. Oh but I DID redye my hair. I'm not a big fan of it but it'll do for now. Also last week I actually caught the chicken pox! Completely random. I was just watching a movie on my ipod one night then BAM I started itching. I thought something was biting me to death =o. But when I did start to feel better and the weather outside was amazing I took a little walk across the street to a chinese dollar store :) And when I got there I found these really cute band-aids!xD






Arn't they cute! $0.79 from Golden Mart
I also found this really cute contact lens case $1.99 @ Golden Mart. TIGGER! :)




And that was pretty much my excitement for that day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment