March 27, 2010

Frankie Tomatto's All You Can Eat Italian Feast

"Cause when Frankie's says eat, HEY you eat!"
So last week or so Patrick and I went to eat at Frankie Tomatto's All you can eat Italian Feast. I thought their Italian foods were pretty good. I especially enjoyed the pastas. I did however felt that there could of been a bit more selection other than pizza, pastas, and seafood. The desert on the other hand was very delicious with many to choose from as well as a ice cream bar.
The service was also great, when I came back with another plate my previous plate was always cleared and my glass was always refilled with water. I also enjoyed the atmosphere, they played very nice music, and even in the washroom's they taught you how to speak Italian. For the price of a Thursday evening dinner was a very reasonable $14.99 each.

Round 1


Round 2


Round 3


So overall, out of 10 my experience at "Frankie's" was 8.5/10.

Click here for Frankie Tomatto's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment