March 28, 2010

Go for tea?

Go for tea? My sister has been telling my about this place for a while now so I decieded to go check it out. We both went for a "fancy lunch" which with seperate bills mine was $22.00. Talk bout fancy lunch. from the outside it looked like any other restaurant you'd see, but on the inside it was very nice I must say. The chairs were comfortable, it was very modern, the lights were dimmed with spotlights on the tables. I should of really took a picture of the inside, it was very gorgeous. Immeidatly when we got there we were seated and recieved the menu. Hmm, from first glance, everything on the menu looked...dare I say, nasty? The pictures were all dark and it wasn't like a macdonald commercial were they have that delicious looking burger that makes you want it. I think the choice of dishes that they put on the menu could of been better. In terms of prices, for the amount they give us, I was quite full after my meal so I'd say it was worth it. The bubble tea of course was overpriced like every other restaurant but it was still enjoyable. The dessert on the other hand was a very tiny piece of cake with fancy plateing for $5.99.

(Strawberry and Peach Milk Green Tea, $3.99)

(Fried Vermicelli Taiwanese Style w/ Pork, $7.99)

(Cute packet that the fork, chopsticks and spoon came in.)


(Fried Rice w/Mixed Vegetables & Egg, $7.99) It literally looks like someone ate 1/4, and that's how my sister got it -_-"




(Chocolate brownie cheescake, $5.99)

So, besides that fact that the prices wass a bit overpriced (well atleast for lunch anyways), and the fact that my sister's rice looked like someone got hungry on the way to delivering it, I give Go for Tea 9/10!

Click here for Go for Tea's website.

2 comments:

  1. omg they look so yummy! Actually here in Malaysia these are quite common :p Oh and I simply love bubble tea as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria. Yes they were ALL VERY delicious. :)
    I love bubble tea too! Taro is my favourite :3
    Well I dont know if its the actual drink or the tapioca I love, because I can pretty much have water and tapioca and love it lol.

    ReplyDelete