March 29, 2010

Nails + Snack

So today I thought I'd chill with bf but apparently he had to do somthing with his parents. That bum so I decided to get my nails done at "On Top Design Nails". Usually I get a french manicure with different colours on the top. So far I've had the basic white, grey and blue. I only recently been doing different colours that is lol. So this time I got blue again. Next time I might go a bit more crazy with the colour choice.








On my way there I did stop in a chinese supermarket to get a quick snack and I saw these super cute candy wedges. $1.99. I like the peach wedge the most.






I wonder if I put them all together if I can make a whole fruit :D
Also this peach tea drink. $0.89. Tastes really good!


Thats it. :3

2 comments:

  1. Hm those candy wedges look tempting lol. Peach is one of my favorite fruits. ^.^

    How much does your french mani. cost?
    Lol i'm soo cheap I barely ever do my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sorry for the long ass time it took me to reply my internet has been down for a whole month pretty much =(. the wedges were really good ! hmm the manicure was $15n but I find it cheaper just to buy the strips and do them yourself :) its just as effective.

    ReplyDelete