May 14, 2010

Food, Food, Food

Me and boyfriend went to Spring Rolls with some friends the other day and I looked at the menu and was amazed at the prices lol. How can people serve so little food for so much money. 2 spring rolls for 5.99 o.o" I can get 5/$1 at this chinese bakery next to my workplace... Can you say rip off? But me and pat chose to order something anyways. I decided to get Cantonese chow mein, which wasn't to bad.




and boyfriend chose...



...soup. As usual. It's very similar to his choise at Vietnamese Cuisine. Let me refresh your memory.



.. -_-"

Me on the other hand, we went to "Viet" not to long ago and I tried this new dish umm.., BBQ pork, grilled meat balls, spring rolls on vermacelli. Mmmmmm!. It was really good. lol.



But anyways, remember that blog I had about Cafe Crepe? Well I tried making some crepes today, I made egg crepe and one that's on the cafe crepe's menu, sugar and butter lol. I only took a picture of the egg one but lets compare shall we?


Mine| Cafe Crepe


Differences?:

Crepe: lightly done | looks more..browned
Size: ...15cm long? only cause my frying pan was small |...30cm long lol
Taste: surprisingly very good| ...debatable
Cost: very cheap, you can make tons| $$$


I think we have a winner :)


No comments:

Post a Comment