May 14, 2010

Azul;Blue

Como se llama? (what do you call yourself?) Cual es su apellido? (what is your last name?) Como esta usted? (how are you?) :) Yes yes My Spanish class has taught me to introduce myself and say how are lol. And we learned the days of the week and the date too:D. Que fecha es hoy? (what date is today?) lol Anyways, So my sister bought blue contacts for herself but when she put one on.. she hated it. Luckily for me we have the exact same eye prescription.. werid.. but she said I can have them. YAY!. They're called Promo II Blue. And here is what they look like.






Kind of glarey but I'm to lazy to put them in and take another photo.

Here is what they looked like on a model. Kind of crazy if you ask me.



My boyfriend says they are ugly -_-" but I like them. I plan to get every colour to go with every outfit lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment