June 7, 2010

Sushi

Today I made sushi with my cousin. I realize it's not actually that difficult to make. So instead of going out and buying it for ridiculous prices, might as well buy the $1 sushi wrap and $1 minute rice and make your own :D. I know it looks kind of.. not appatizing, but it was really delicious. We put in fish tofu, avacado and cucumber. :) MMMmmmm! I think next time I'm gonna try putting in hot dog lol. Or a burger. Mmmmm! :)







These are my cousins MEGA sushi. They were really big lol.



So the look is a bit messy but we can probably fix that since we know how to cut it now, but over all, our sushi was a success :)

2 comments:

  1. see i would totally try to make this but ya know. i had some with cucumbers in it and it was just... blegh!! I'd like to try it again though made by someone who DIDNT have their hands in fish before they made my food. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I think the trick to it is the rice. If you add salt, butter while your cooking the rice then once you strain it add some vinegar :) I had it before without adding anything to the rice and ya.. it taste kind of.. bleg too lol :)

    ReplyDelete