April 25, 2010

Wigs and Clip on Bangs

So, my internet has been down for the past month pretty much. So I wasnt able to blog. But it's back up and i've got alot to post up.
So I'm really into a wig phase right now because my hair was once really long but recently i've cut it real short, boy short to be exact. and it's weird having so short hair. It has grown back a bit up to my shoulders but i still feel like its not growing fast enough lol. So I was at Pmall the other day and came across this really cute wig. The only thing thats seems silly is the top of the wig, they are connected into a spot in the middle of the head ><" instead of the line down the head.. So when I was in the bus and I was sitting down, I felt like everyone standing up can tell it was a wig so I bought this cute hate to hide it lol.




ALSO! I Ordered CLIP ON BANGS! lol. Off of Ebay. They look cute but because the front of my hair is blonde it looks silly. lol. But I plan on dying my hair brown and getting extentions I saw at Pacific Mall. :)




Before  |   After

The wig, $60 & Clip on bangs, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment